A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucinda Wheelock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucinda Wheelock, MD is board certified in Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine and Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheelock graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wheelock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucinda Heather Wheelock MD is a female Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lucinda H. Wheelock practice?
- Dr. Lucinda Wheelock has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucinda Wheelock practices Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pathologists.