A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucio Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucio Flores is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flores
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flores Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucio Flores, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from Universidad Nacional De Trujillo.
Dr. Flores has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucio DR Flores MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lucio D. Flores practice?
- Dr. Lucio Flores has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lucio Flores practices Vascular Surgery near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Elmhurst Surgeons.