A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucio Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucio Flores is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flores
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flores Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucio Flores, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from Universidad Nacional De Trujillo.
Dr. Flores has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucio DR Flores MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lucio D. Flores practice?
- Dr. Lucio Flores has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lucio Flores practices Vascular Surgery near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Elmhurst Surgeons.