A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucio Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucio Flores, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from Universidad Nacional De Trujillo.
Dr. Flores has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flores accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lucio D. Flores practice?
Dr. Lucio Flores practices Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.