A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucio Loza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucio Loza is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucio Loza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Loza graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Loza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucio Loza MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucio Loza practice?
- Dr. Lucio Loza has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucio Loza practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians.