Dr. Lucio Palanca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucio Palanca?

June 1st, 2011

Very good Bedside manners

I was very impressed with this surgeon. He seemed to really care about my problem. I would definitely trust my friends and other family members to his care.

January 8th, 2010

don't get a colonoscopy

I never had any abdominal problems in my life until the day after my colonoscopy. When I called him about it, it took 3 days to call me back, then he became defensive and said it wasn't due to anything he did, and never offered to re-examine me. He also gave me some very outdated advice on dealing with diverticulitis.

November 5th, 2009

I HAVE NEVER MET A PHYSICIAN THIS RUDE. HIS BEDSIDE MANOR WAS HORRIBLE. HE MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS TAKING UP TOO MUCH OF HIS TIME TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT MY SURGERY. HE WAS ROUGH WHEN HE PRESSED ON MY ABDOMEN. I WAS SCARED TO DEATH TO KNOW MY LIFE WAS IN HIS HANDS.I HOPE HE CAN LEARN FROM THIS.

September 8th, 2010

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.