A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucio Pavone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucio Pavone, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucio Pavone, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavone graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pavone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucio A Pavone MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lucio A. Pavone practice?
- Dr. Lucio Pavone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lucio Pavone practices Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Morton Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Grayslake, IL and Wheaton, IL.
See Morton Grove Surgeons.