HappyPatient show details HappyPatient
by Anna on Jan 16th, 2015

Dr. Pavone performed my DIEP flap for breast reconstruction. He does amazing work and I couldn't be more happy with my results. He is very patient, has an excellent bedside manner and is a very skilled microsurgeon. I had given up on my first plastic surgeon when I was diagnosed with breast cancer and was desperate to find a skillful plastic surgeon and am so happy and relieved that Dr. Pavone took over my care. I love my results. His nurse Amy is so helpful and kind and his office staff is very friendly.

May 27th, 2012

Very professional and highly skilled. Felt very comfortable having him handle surgery on my face/neck

EXCELLENT show details EXCELLENT
Sep 23rd, 2011

WHAT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH THE SURGERY AND MEETING HIM

Breast implants, lipo and tummy tuck. show details Breast implants, lipo and tummy tuck.
Feb 21st, 2011

My name is Fatma Rice I had my procedures done on Jan 17, 2011 preformed by Dr. Loren Schchter and Dr. Lucio Pavone in Morton Grove. I'm so pleased with the results they look amezing, they look better than before my pregnance. The office staff were increable never had to wait for appointments, they seen me after hours if I couldnt come in during the office hours. To see the resuls please google my name and pictures will prove.

Registered Nurse show details Registered Nurse