A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucious Randle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucious Randle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucious Randle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Randle graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Randle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucious Randle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lucious Randle practice?
- Dr. Lucious Randle has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucious Randle practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.