Dr. Lucita Cruz MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Norwalk, CA

3.3

October 27th, 2015
I've been a patient of Dr. Cruz for many years so I've seen the ups and downs of this place. Dr. Cruz has always been great but before my experience with the staff was sometimes hit or miss. Thankfully they hired a new office manager last year and things are on the up. Now I only wait 10 - 20 minutes (not great but not bad) and I can feel confident that I have a good doctor. Best part is its run by a family and I really like knowing who runs the place I go to.

October 14th, 2014
If I could rate this doctor with 0 stars I would have.
I made two appointments where they called me to have me reschedule because the doctor had an emergency. The first time I was okay with it, because things do happen, but the second time was ridiculous. We take time from our schedules, ask for days off to go in and then our time goes wasted because they cancel appts. When i finally went in, the office is small and dingy, the office staff was not very helpful. When I was finally called after over 45 minutes of waiting with NO ONE else there, the dr was with me for a collective time of less than 20 minutes, where she was not even paying attention to what I was saying, she was paying attention to a conversation outside of the exam room, she even stopped me mid sentence to give her input into that convo. She does not to gynecology, she has to send you to a different doctor for something as simple as a pap smear, which could be done there instead of having to pay the copay at a different office. Overall, very bad experience, would NEVER recommend seeing this doctor.

November 28th, 2012
dont go to this doctor is a nigthmare..
i had and appointment with this doctor at 12:15 and they made me wait for 2 hours and half and when she finnaly showed up for 2 min to tell me that she didnt know what to give me since i was breasfeeding she needed to call my ob and the office is dirty everywhere, nurses just hanging around