A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucius Clay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucius Clay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucius Clay, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clay graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Twin County Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucius Dubignon Clay MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lucius D. Clay practice?
- Dr. Lucius Clay has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucius Clay practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Surgeons.