Dr. Lucius Cook MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 15 reviews

July 5th, 2016
excellent Doctor
very kind and comfortable to speak to. I would highly recommend Dr. Cook.

June 30th, 2016
Very informative, yet swift. Great experience everytime. He treats you like a colleague, explaining in detail what your problem is, it's possible or definite origin, and what is available to solve it.

May 19th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Cook for many years. I would not go to anyone else. I have recommended him to several of my friends. Great Dr., professional staff.

January 14th, 2016
amazing dr cook
excellent all round

January 11th, 2016
They are very professional and courteous.

April 6th, 2015
A - A+
One of the best doctors I've been to - not rushed, listened, informative, and kind.

April 1st, 2015
Very professional

February 12th, 2015
Outstanding Doctor!

June 2nd, 2014
KEEPER!
My sister recommended Dr. Cook to me back in 2009. Before I went to Dr. Cook I had seen at least 4 other dermatologist who could not get my acne under control much less all the blemishes they are leaving behind. Within 1 month of my visit, my skin was completely blemish free. Not only has he helped with my complexion but also treated another condition I have called Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). Dr. Cook is friendly and very direct (which I love!) and not to mention he has the sweetest staff. Yep I’m not going anywhere.

December 9th, 2013
Four Star Rating
We learned of Dr. Cook while searching through a BNSF railroad recommendation handbook. God himself must have placed his finger on this doctor. He and his staff are the most courteous and concerned people I have ever met in a doctors office. Dr. Cook is the most knowledgeable in ever aspect from recommending the right makeup for my skin type to treating scars after a major surgery; not to mention the fact that I still look 40 yrs. and I am 60. I have been a patient for over 15 years. I may have seen him a total of 8 times, but when I walk into his office his staff and he greet me like they had just seen me the day before. I love this doctor and his staff. His knowledge is impeccable.

September 17th, 2013
Grateful Patient
I have been meaning to write about Dr. Cook and staff for a very long time. I hope this helps others looking for the perfect Doctor. Dr. Cook was highly recommended to me from another wonderful Doctor in the Dallas area. I first met Dr Cook when taking my two year old Granddaughter for her skin problems. His bedside manor was on of ease. As he engaged her she had no fear and reacted as she had known him always. He solved her problem quickly as he comforted myself and her Father with medical diagnosis, prevention and treatment On our way out he said to me, "Come back and I can help you with your condition". His wonderful staff set the appointments and said good bye as warmly as we were greeted. I have extreme eczema. Dr. Cook, solved my lifelong problem with my skin quickly. His solutions to healing are the best, logical, old school when available staying away from medications with lists of side effects. Dr. Cook has seen me when I was financially stable and times when I have had difficulty. He has never rushed me out the door and I have never left his office without learning something new. He is extremely educational, thoughtful and oh so friendly. I have the highest respect for this man. I am proud to be among the many that have been blessed to have him as our Doctor. He is truly amazing with a staff that compliments his manner of treating his patients.

May 14th, 2013
Colonel USAF, Ret. MA, MS
No doubts... the most knowledgeable, professionally-minded, patient-oriented Physician I have seen in the past 20 years. Dr. Cook was recommended to my wife and me by several other Physicians in the Dallas-San Antonio area, and we have been extremely pleased with his medical services, office staff, availibilty, and peronal interest and concern for our health issues. He has been "our Doctor" for over 10 years. Always up-to-date with the most recent research results. For me personally, he has removed skin lesions,and a cancerous skin-mole, and cured skin-chaffing and sports-related abrasions. Witty and good humored, he has a warm, engaging and very direct "bedside manner". In our minds, he is absolutely the best!!