Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luckana Chaya
Dr. Luckana Chaya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Lithia Springs, GA. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chaya is affiliated with Northside Hospital-Atlanta and Emory-Adventist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Luckana Chaya has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Luckana Chaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Michael Sabom
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi46
Dr. Thomas West
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi36
Dr. Randy Turkel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi35