A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luckner Dascy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luckner Dascy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dascy graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Dascy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luckner Jean-Marie Dascy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Luckner J. Dascy practice?
- Dr. Luckner Dascy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luckner Dascy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Far Rockaway, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, NY.
See Far Rockaway Obstetricians & Gynecologists.