Dr. Lucot Cherenfant MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 5th, 2017
Rude and unprofessional
Lying about certain test that i had and avoiding my questions!! Beware

June 16th, 2016
The Best Out there!
Amazing!!!! I can't think of one bad thing. Beautiful office, respectful and amicable staff and Dr. Cherenfant is competent, easy going, and just a phenomenal Doctor.

May 17th, 2016
Very happy to have him as my gyn. I would highly recommend him.

April 2nd, 2016
his a very professional doctor

February 4th, 2015
good but not great.
This doctor is exceptionally good. He makes you feel very comfortable but the front desk staff makes this place one that I don't want to return to. You have to wait for more than 2 hrs even when you get the minutes before your appointment.

August 30th, 2013
What a GREAT doctor!
Being a very nervous person, I can honestly say that Dr. Cherenfant is one of the few doctors who has eased my nerves simply with his calm demeanor. Despite asking him numerous questions (some which another doctor might have considered completely absurd), this doctor took the time to answer each and every one of them, and did so without making me feel like I was anything less than just curious. He did not make feel rushed and even included my husband in the consultation in order to alleviate any of his concerns regarding my examination findings. I would readily recommend him to anyone looking for a caring doctor. Last, but not least, let me just say that I consider Dr. Cherenfant to be a tremendous asset to the medical profession. Just wish there were more doctors like him around.....
Doctor's Response

Thank you for such positive feedback! You will always have me as a partner in your health. If there is anything at all my office can do for you, don't hesitate to call.

April 18th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
I have to say that i have had the best experience with Doctor Cherenfant, he take care of u extremely well. I highly recommend him as the best OB/GYN that u can have.
Doctor's Response

It was my honor to take care of you. I hope you stay well. Let me know if you need anything.

March 16th, 2013
Dr. cherenfant is an awesome doctor and an amazing person . he truly cares for his patients and you can see that from his interactions with his patients . highly professional, he delivered my baby, the environment he provides during delivery is something worth mentioning. everything about him is so peaceful. he is always updated with his medical knowledge. I will definitely continue with this doctor. I trust him
Doctor's Response

Delivering babies is my specialty, but making sure mom and baby are well taken care of is my passion! Thank you for taking the time sharing your experience with others.

May 15th, 2012
BEST OGYN EVER
I HAVE A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH DR CHEREFANT. THIS DOCTOR GAVE ME THE CONFIDENT THAT YOU ARE LOOKING TO BE IN A GOOD HAND, BELIEVE NO ONE LIKE THIS DOCTOR PLUS HE HELPED ME A LOT WITH MY HIGH RISK PREGNANCY LOVE THIS DOCTOR I HIGHLY RECOMEND HIS SERVICE!!
Doctor's Response

I'm happy to help! High risk pregnancies can be stressful, but I pride myself on making sure you are indeed in good hands. Look forward to next time.

March 8th, 2017