A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucrecia Alburquerque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucrecia Alburquerque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucrecia Alburquerque, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alburquerque graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Alburquerque has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alburquerque accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lucrecia A. Alburquerque practice?
Dr. Lucrecia Alburquerque practices Internal Medicine near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Paterson Internists.