A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucrecia Alburquerque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucrecia Alburquerque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucrecia Alburquerque, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Alburquerque graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Alburquerque has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucrecia Antonia Alburquerque MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucrecia A. Alburquerque practice?
- Dr. Lucrecia Alburquerque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lucrecia Alburquerque practices Internal Medicine near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Paterson Internists.