Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lucrecia Alburquerque
Dr. Lucrecia Alburquerque, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paterson, NJ. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alburquerque is affiliated with St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center, General Hospital at Passaic - AHS and General Hospital Center at Passaic. She speaks English.
Dr. Lucrecia Alburquerque has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lucrecia Alburquerque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.
Dr. Juan Desueza
Paterson, NJ 0.01 mi26
Dr. Ramon Sandoval
Paterson, NJ 0.01 mi40
Dr. Alvaro Tellez
General Practice, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Paterson, NJ 0.13 mi55