A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucrecia Dore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucrecia Dore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dore
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Dore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucrecia Dore, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dore graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Dore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucrecia S Dore MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lucrecia S. Dore practice?
- Dr. Lucrecia Dore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lucrecia Dore practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Psychiatrists.