A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucrecia Dore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucrecia Dore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dore
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucrecia Dore, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dore graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Dore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucrecia S Dore MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lucrecia S. Dore practice?
- Dr. Lucrecia Dore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lucrecia Dore practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Psychiatrists.