Dr. Lucrecia Dore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucrecia Dore?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Lucrecia Dore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 12th, 2016

Bully

She is a bully and doesn't listen

January 9th, 2016

We have been with Dr Dore for more than 5 years, she is fabulous!! She is honest and hard nosed when she needs to be but full of compassion. We have seen other phsychiatrists and counsellors and in my opinion there is non better. She sees all three of my kids.

January 9th, 2016

Great Doctor

When it comes to doctors taking the time to listen to you....I haven't met one yet that compares to Dr. Dore. She is truly a professional. She also isn't afraid to tell you what you need to hear or know, but she does it with professionalism!

November 13th, 2015

We feel incredibly fortunate to have found Dr Dore when we did.

Dr Dore builds long-term relationships, and you get out the relationship what you put into it. She helped us to better understand our autistic son's behaviors and also how to limit/eliminate the negatives & to accentuate the positives. Also, Sherri in the front office is friendly and professional. She remembers us by name, and often asks about something we chatted about 3 months earlier. NOTE: I rated Dr Dore as EXCELLENT in all areas except Promptness, where I rated as GOOD. Thankfully, Dr Dore spends the time necessary with each individual patient. So, from time to time, our sessions may run over by a few moments. We HIGHLY recommend Dr Dore to anyone facing the challenges that can come from having a special-needs child!

August 12th, 2015

A special Ed teacher with an adhd daughter

Dr. Dore was the worst ineffective doctor that I have brought my elementary age daughter too. She did not listen to my concerns, she has very little knowledge of IEP's . At one point she even said to me why did I bother coming to her if I was not going to listen to her. We were discussing IEP's and she Was insulted by my professional knowledge as a writer of IEP's that my daughter would only qualify for a 504 plan . My daughter doesn't have a learning disability and has a high iq. She told me that her daughter even has an IEP's for the gifted program. She does not listen to your concerns AT ALL and has very big issues if you question her. The only thing she was helpful in is suggesting a book I could read. I could have done that myself on my adhd Facebook groups. I requested to see another doctor in the office and again her pride set in, she blocked me from seeing the other doctor at the office by saying it was a conflict of interest. Now I drive and hour and a half to see another doctor that is very good. I feel sorry for any uneducated desperate parent that is also subjected to her tyranny and

June 21st, 2015

She was my sons doctor in hospital and pretty much accused my husband and I of being horrible parents, and we are the problem. Will def find a different long term doctor!

June 13th, 2015

Told me I wanted to be sexually abused

My mother forced me to see her throughout my later teenage years. She calls herself a "realist" but what she means is that she's rude and unkind. When I finally confided in her about the sexual abuse I endured at age 15 from an older boy, she told me that "I just wanted a bad boy, I wasn't really abused." Please never, ever take your child to see this woman, especially if they have a history with sexual assault.

January 14th, 2015

Tampa practice is awesome

I see her in Tampa at her private practice . I think she gave up outpatient work in Lakeland because she didn't have time to spend on her patients . Her private practice is so nice and beautiful . She was great. Lakeland's office is depressing

June 27th, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr Dore

April 21st, 2014

She is great

April 19th, 2014

Dr. Dore was strick, but this was what we needed to help our child.

September 19th, 2013

Don't go there!!

She is awful!! Doesnt return anyones calls. Her staff is rude and she is worse. Shes cold and doesnt care about the needs of anyone. I would NOT recommend anyone to go there.