A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucrecia Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Martinez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucrecia A Martinez MD is a female Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lucrecia A. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Lucrecia Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lucrecia Martinez practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: North Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.