Learn more about Dr. Lucrecia Sta Ana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucrecia Sta Ana, Colon and Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sta Ana
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sta Ana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucrecia Sta Ana, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Perineal ResectionAdvanced Hemorrhoidal TreatmentAnoplastyAdvancement FlapsCondyloma Excision and FulgurationIleo-Pouch Procedure for Ulcerative ColitisMinimally Invasive Colon and Rectal ResectionParastomal Hernia RepairPilonidal Cyst ExcisionPPH-Stapled HemorrhoidectomyRectal Prolapse RepairRectocele RepairRectovaginal Fistula RepairScreening and Diagnostic ColonoscopySphincter Sparing Surgery for Rectal CancerSphincterotomySphincteroplastyStapled Transanal Rectal Resection STARRTransanal Endoscopic Microsurgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sta Ana graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sta Ana has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucrecia Trabanino Sta Ana MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lucrecia T. Sta Ana practice?
- Dr. Lucrecia Sta Ana has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucrecia Sta Ana practices Surgery near Katy, TX.
See Katy Surgeons.