A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucrecia Sta Ana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucrecia Sta Ana, Colon and Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucrecia Sta Ana, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Perineal ResectionAdvanced Hemorrhoidal TreatmentAnoplastyAdvancement FlapsCondyloma Excision and FulgurationIleo-Pouch Procedure for Ulcerative ColitisMinimally Invasive Colon and Rectal ResectionParastomal Hernia RepairPilonidal Cyst ExcisionPPH-Stapled HemorrhoidectomyRectal Prolapse RepairRectocele RepairRectovaginal Fistula RepairScreening and Diagnostic ColonoscopySphincter Sparing Surgery for Rectal CancerSphincterotomySphincteroplastyStapled Transanal Rectal Resection STARRTransanal Endoscopic Microsurgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sta Ana graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Sta Ana has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucrecia Trabanino Sta Ana MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lucrecia T. Sta Ana practice?
- Dr. Lucrecia Sta Ana has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucrecia Sta Ana practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Colorectal Surgeons and Kissimmee Surgeons.