A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Barr, Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery of the Head and Neck, Otolaryngology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Barr, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Jane Barr MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lucy J. Barr practice?
- Dr. Lucy Barr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lucy Barr practices Otolaryngology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Otolaryngologists.