A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Barr, Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery of the Head and Neck, Otolaryngology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barr
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Barr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Barr, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Jane Barr MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lucy J. Barr practice?
- Dr. Lucy Barr has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucy Barr practices Otolaryngology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Otolaryngologists.