Dr. Lucy Budde MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 14th, 2013
Dr. Budde became my primary care provider by chance (I usually like to read a lot of reviews before picking a doctor, but she was the only one available when I called to schedule, so I didn't have much choice). However, I feel so lucky because Dr. Budde is probably the best doctor I have been to. Ever. She spent a lot more time with me than most doctors I've seen, and I felt like she really listened to what I was saying, provided good advice, and referred me to a couple of specialists based on some of my complaints. Her bed side manner was very polite, and she was able to earn my trust and respect quickly. I also really appreciated that she isn't the kind of doctor that just throws a bunch of pills at you hoping something works. I look forward to my next visit with her and finding out if some of the lifestyle changes she's suggested help solve some of my issues.

February 20th, 2012
She has a caring personality and is a great professional who actually listens to your concerns. Easy to work together while solving medical problems--she gives helpful suggestions and is available for follow-ups.