Dr. Lucy Buencamino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucy Buencamino?

April 23rd, 2014

She's a life saver...literally!

I went to another doctor prior to Dr. Buencamino because I hadn't been feeling well and he insisted that I had a really bad case of the flu and to let it "run it's course". I was experiencing significant weight-loss, weakness, throbbing headaches and really high fevers. After a week or so of my "flu" not going away and the original doctor continuing to tell me the same thing I decided to get a second opinion. I went to see Dr. Buencamino and she immediately knew I had some type of infection so she prescribed me antibiotics. She had some blood tests run for me and within a couple days she had the results back. The infection had reached my bloodstream so she sent me to get treated right away. It turned out I had typhoid fever caused by salmonella poisoning. I was blessed to have found her.

April 15th, 2013

Not good

She was not happy to be on call on the weekend but who is? I was in the ER and was admitted overnight for observation and the last thing I need to hear is how a dr. isn't happy to be there. I wasn't happy to be there either. She cancelled all the tests that the ER dr. had ordered after he had explained to me what he was doing and why. She didn't even tell me. The nurse told me after I had been moved to my room. I felt very uncared for. She discontinued the new med my GP had prescribed that I was supposed to start so they wouldn't "mess things up" while I was in the hospital but said I could start taking them once I got home. Hello?

June 15th, 2010

Dr, Lucy

The doctor was very easy to talk with. She explained her diagnosis in a manner that I would understand. She seems like she really cares for her patients. I wouldn't hesitate to have a return visit with this doctor.

October 2nd, 2017