A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Burciaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Burciaga, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Burciaga graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Burciaga has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary`S Hospital, Inc., Waterbury CT
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Burciaga MD is a female General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lucy Burciaga practice?
- Dr. Lucy Burciaga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lucy Burciaga practices General Practice near Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Sierra Vista Primary Care Doctors.