A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Cairns is Excellent. Dr. Cairns has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Cairns, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cairns graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cairns has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cairns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Cairns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lucy J. Cairns practice?
Dr. Lucy Cairns practices Ophthalmology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lucia Cairns, Dr. Luciana Cairns, Dr. Lucie Cairns, Dr. Lucienne Cairns