A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Cairns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Cairns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Cairns, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cairns graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Cairns has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Janet Cairns MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lucy J. Cairns practice?
- Dr. Lucy Cairns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lucy Cairns practices Ophthalmology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Reading Ophthalmologists.