Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lucy Campbell
Dr. Lucy Campbell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Campbell is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center, Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital and Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lucy Campbell has the following 4 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Lucy Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Robert Brawn
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Buffalo, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Philip Sullivan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi38
Dr. John Yowpa III
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi9