inactive

Lucy Y Chang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 6th, 2015
Dr. Chang is a very good listener, a quality lots of doctors lack. She is very thorough in trying to understand you overall health, and prescribing courses of treatment. I am always gratified that if I need to speak to her, she will touch base with me just as soon as possible. I have been her patient for over 10 years, and couldn't be happier with my care.

February 19th, 2015
Highly recommended.
Takes the time to ask questions, calm demeanor, thorough exams. She calls back herself with your results. She's doctor to many of my friends and family as well, including my sister-in-law, who has some serious medical issues. Everyone is happy with her.

July 22nd, 2014
Patient
I remember the first time I went to Dr. Chang, I had tears in my eyes because I did not know what was wrong with me. She assured me that everything would be alright. She has been an excellent doctor to me. I will be with her always. Dr. Chang is the best.

May 24th, 2013
The best description for Dr. Chang is "indifference." She may spend time with a patient but her attention to the patient is superficial at best. She gave short shrift to cat scan results, indicating the possibility of lung cancer. Instead of exploring my family history when the results came in, she took the radiologist's suggestion of follow up on 3 to 6 months as the word. Had she taken the moment, she would have learned that my dad had died of lung cancer. Only then did she suggest that I could seem someone else if I wished. I did, with the assistance of a caring doctor, and had a malignant tumor removed. Dr. Chang was unable to say she was sorry. There are many excellent, caring octors. Dr. Chang, in my experience, didn't come close!

June 4th, 2012
I'm so glad I was referred to Dr. Chang, I was a walking time bomb and my prior doctor didn't detect the problem.

January 25th, 2012
A very friendly doctor and overall the staff were very professional and helpful. I felt at ease the whole time. And I didn't have to wait long. Would definitely recommend.

August 22nd, 2011
An Outstanding and Caring Physician
Dr. Chang is an excellent physician. She takes the time to learn about a patient, shows genuine interest in mental as well as physical issues, and demonstrates fine judgement. I could not invent a better doctor!

January 10th, 2011
My wife and I moved to DC from the Midwest. She was recommended to us by our doctor back home, and we are quite happy with her work.

November 19th, 2010
Dr. Chang is the best
Dr. Chang cares about me mentally as well as physically. She is concerned about me as a well rounded socially engaged person and takes an interest in my life. She is always positive and upbeat. I recommend to her everyone. If she wasn't on my insurance I would still stay with her.

August 18th, 2010
I highly recommend Dr. Chang she's wonderful and very compassionate.

July 23rd, 2009
A caring doctor
Dr. Chang has been my primary care physician for over 10 years now, and I am extremely happy with her care. She is easy to talk, friendly, professional, a good diagnostician, and I always feel like I have her full attention when I am in her office. I highly recommend her to others.