A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Davis Pachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Davis Pachter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Davis Pachter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis Pachter graduated from Mercer University, Macon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis Pachter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Eloise Davis Pachter MD is a female General Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lucy E. Davis Pachter practice?
- Dr. Lucy Davis Pachter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lucy Davis Pachter practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville General Practitioners.