A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Dey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Dey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Dey, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dey graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Dey MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lucy Dey practice?
- Dr. Lucy Dey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lucy Dey practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL and New Lenox, IL.
See Joliet Endocrinologists.