A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Hairston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Hairston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Hairston, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hairston graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hairston has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Elizabeth Hairston MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lucy E. Hairston practice?
- Dr. Lucy Hairston has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucy Hairston practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.