A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Hairston is Good. Dr. Hairston has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Hairston, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hairston graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hairston has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hairston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Hairston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lucy E. Hairston practice?
Dr. Lucy Hairston practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lucia Hairston, Dr. Luciana Hairston, Dr. Lucie Hairston, Dr. Lucienne Hairston