Dr. Lucy Heo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucy Heo?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Lucy Heo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2013

Dr Heo - Very Kind

I am a new patient of this Dr. Upon my first visit, I found her to be extremely attentive and very kind. She has an excellent bedside manner, and is genuinely sweet and kind. I am happy with the care she has provided and would recommend her to a friend.

October 16th, 2010

What was she thinking?!?

My 17 Y.O. daughter saw Dr. Hao today for her first gyn exam. When I picked her up after her appointment, she was hysterically crying. Apparently Dr. Hao scared her with talk of miscarrying babies due to her high A1c (she is a Type I diabetic), her being unable to take birth control because she will gain 30 lbs, and stating that she may have a yeast infection OR possibly need a biopsy in the same breath. There were more horrors but those were the highlights. What was she thinking?!? What responsible physician scares a patient she has never met before in this way?!? How irresponsible of her to give her only worst case scenarios as absolutes! Why would she discuss being unable to bring a child to term when my non-sexually active daughter just wanted to have her first ever gyn exam! We will NEVER visit her again. And you can bet I will be making the necessary calls to see that she does not do this to another child.!

June 16th, 2010

Incompetent Office

Dr. Heo is adequate as a doctor, but her office is completely incompetent. Her office ordered my wife to get a routine ultrasound and blood test but it turns out that they sent her to the incorrect hospital. What's more, they failed to write a formal referral. Now we are stuck with medical bills in excess of $1,000 that insurance will not pay due to their administrative error. We don't have the resources to pay this bill so as a result our credit will be ruined for years.What's worse is that her office has failed to take any responsibility for this situation or provide assistance in any way. Instead, they turn around and blame us for their mistake. This behavior is abhorrent.Our advice: stay far away from this doctor's office. There are plenty of doctors available who are at least able to run a competent operation. After all, if you cannot rely on your doctor to take care of the simplest and most routine paperwork, how can you have any faith that the doctor will competently care for your health or the health of your child?

December 20th, 2009

Everything I have gone through physically postpartum has been a nightmare. What has helped me is the care and attention that Dr. Heo has given to my particular situation. She is genuine in her caring and truly takes a holistic approach to working with me. She has ordered various tests for me in order to rule out further complications where most doctors wait for other symptoms to arise before asking for additional tests. Thank you Dr. Heo.

August 24th, 2017