A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Holmes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy C H Holmes MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lucy C. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Lucy Holmes has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucy Holmes practices Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians.