A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Kolloori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Kolloori is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolloori
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Kolloori Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Kolloori, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolloori graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Surekha Kolloori MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lucy S. Kolloori practice?
- Dr. Lucy Kolloori has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucy Kolloori practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.