A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Chen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Chen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Chen MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucy Chen practice?
- Dr. Lucy Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucy Chen practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists and Boston Pain Management Doctors.