A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Chen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Chen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Chen MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucy Chen practice?
- Dr. Lucy Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lucy Chen practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists and Boston Pain Management Doctors.