A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Lafarge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Lafarge, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafarge graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lafarge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy B Lafarge MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lucy B. Lafarge practice?
- Dr. Lucy Lafarge has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucy Lafarge practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.