A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Lafarge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Lafarge, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafarge graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lafarge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lucy B. Lafarge practice?
Dr. Lucy Lafarge practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.