Dr. Lucy Li Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Lucy Li?

Posted on June 30th, 2017

Dr. Luci Li is amazing. She caught my melanoma, and saved my life. I have been seeing her every year for the last 8 years. What more can I say...I am profoundly grateful.

Professional, efficient & excellent

Posted on September 7th, 2016

We've seen Dr. Li two or three times, and each visit has been most professional, the care has been excellent and her diagnoses and treatment exactly what was needed. As far as we are concerned, Dr. Li is our family dermatologist!

Posted on June 4th, 2016

DR. LI WAS VERY HELPFUL AND EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE. HER NURSE NICOLE WAS GREAT. PROMPT TREATMENT AND GOOD PEOPLE.

Posted on May 31st, 2016

This office is clean and the staff are sweet and smiling. I'm able to schedule an appointing easily when needed. I rarely am left waiting in the front waiting office after appointment time. I'm happy with my treatment.

Dr. Li is an excellent Dr.

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Dr. Lucy Li has cared for our family for almost 12 years and her professional approach to our dermatology needs has been exceptional. Her experience and demeanor gives her patient’s confidence in her. She takes a long-term view of her patient’s needs; in my case I have a chronic issue with skin cancers. She monitors me very closely to make sure that I have the care needed to avoid any serious issues. She is always on time and her office is run efficiently which is important and avoids setting for hours in the waiting room. She is not only a great Doctor but also a very nice person.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Staff is Awesome! Dr. Li had well beside manner. My kids have an appointment next week to see PA, Mary!

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Nice ease of provider

Dangerous

Posted on October 24th, 2013

I pointed out a growth on my back that was itchy and seemed to be growing to Dr. Li. She assured me it was nothing, she called it some name, saying it was benign. 6 months later I decided to see someone else, the lesion was continuing too be itchy and I thought getting a little larger. It was a basal cell. The surgery required to remove it was quite extensive. This doctor also found a squamous cell lesion on my face that required a specialty surgery. with an oncology surgeon. I am done with her. I don't think she is qualified to be in dermatology.

Worst Doctor Ever

Posted on July 24th, 2013

She performed an elective surgery for my son. It's performed at her Coppell, Texas office. Within 2 weeks he developed intense infection around the sutures. The hand swelled so big we took him to our family doctor. He treated him for surgical site infection. Dr. Li and her staff didn't use any common sense precautions during the surgery. That lead to this lethal infection. All together he suffered almost 10 weeks because of her. She comes across smart subject-wise but stupid in every other way. Please do not take your kids or in fact avoid her if possible.

They are still learning

Posted on May 17th, 2013

Nice clinic decorations, and very nice people and respectful .. BUT unfortunately they are still learning! we had an appointment based on our insurance type (Medicaid) , and they checked by computer and said that it was Traditional which's Okay. And we spent about an hour that's 35 miles just to get there!! Then when we got there, we had been told that the Type of insurance we had is not acceptable because it's not TRADITIONAL. So, we got two different answers from the same secretary. And when i spoke to the supervisor over the phone, she said ''SORRY'' we are new in this business and we are still learning :/ . Based to my experience from this story, dealing with a people who are still learning especially in a MEDICAL SERVICE is might be risky.

Horrible - do not listen or follow up

Posted on September 12th, 2012

My daughter has been going here for a year and half to treat her acne. When she started seeing them she told them she was a college student and was not home often. They prescribe her medication with little explanation. When she goes to get it refilled the pharmacy says she needs a discount card (which was not given to her) and or the medicine will be $700. We finally get the discount card, now the pharmacy has to authorize the refill with the Dr. This take another 3-4 days. We are now on our 3 type of medication and are going through the same scenario again. This time another discount card is received but we have been waiting 2 weeks to get an authorization for the refill. Now she is breaking out again and back to square one. (The lastest medicine (Dorox) did not really start working until 1 1/2 month after starting it. Every medication they have given her is only good for 3 months even after she tells them she will not be back from college in that time frame. They do not answer questions or take time to listen to their patients!STAY AWAY!!!

Good treatment

Posted on June 8th, 2012

I was impressed with the care and attention that I received. My skin problems improved and resolved. I highly recommend Dr Li's practice and I definitely will return