A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Lim is Poor. Dr. Lim has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Lim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Queens Hospital Center
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lucy T. Lim practice?
Dr. Lucy Lim practices Pediatrics near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Elmhurst Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lucie Lim, Dr. Luciana Lim, Dr. Lucinda Lim, Dr. Lucienne Lim