A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Love, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Love, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Love has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy C Love MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lucy C. Love practice?
- Dr. Lucy Love has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucy Love practices Neurological Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.