Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lucy Miller
Dr. Lucy Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Mesa, CA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Alvarado Hospital, Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center and Sharp Memorial Hospital. Dr. Miller has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lucy Miller has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lucy Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Mesa, CA.
Dr. Nassir Azimi
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
La Mesa, CA 0 mi15
Dr. Ronald Goldberg
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
La Mesa, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Leland Sprinkle Jr
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
La Mesa, CA 0 mi50