A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Mastrandrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Mastrandrea, array("display_title"=> is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mastrandrea
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mastrandrea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Mastrandrea, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mastrandrea graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mastrandrea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Diane Mastrandrea MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Lucy D. Mastrandrea practice?
- Dr. Lucy Mastrandrea has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lucy Mastrandrea practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Hamburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Hamburg Pediatricians and Hamburg Endocrinologists.