A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Mastrandrea, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Adrenal Gland Diseases and Thyroid Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mastrandrea graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mastrandrea has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- The Women and Children`s Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mastrandrea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Mastrandrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lucy D. Mastrandrea practice?
Dr. Lucy Mastrandrea practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians and Buffalo Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lucie Mastrandrea, Dr. Luciana Mastrandrea, Dr. Lucinda Mastrandrea, Dr. Lucienne Mastrandrea