A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Mastrandrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Mastrandrea, array("display_title"=> is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mastrandrea
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mastrandrea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Mastrandrea, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mastrandrea graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mastrandrea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Diane Mastrandrea MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Lucy D. Mastrandrea practice?
- Dr. Lucy Mastrandrea has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucy Mastrandrea practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians and Buffalo Endocrinologists.