A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Modahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Modahl, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Diabetic Foot
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Modahl graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Modahl has 61 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital
- Bethesda Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Modahl MD and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lucy Modahl practice?
- Dr. Lucy Modahl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lucy Modahl practices Diagnostic Radiology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN.
See Coeur D Alene Radiologists.