A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Paniszyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Paniszyn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Paniszyn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paniszyn graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Paniszyn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Wingate At Needham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Cinderella Paniszyn MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucy C. Paniszyn practice?
- Dr. Lucy Paniszyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucy Paniszyn practices Internal Medicine near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists.