A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Peterson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Peterson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Peterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy C Peterson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lucy C. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Lucy Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lucy Peterson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Fosston, MN.
See Burnsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.