A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Pontrelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pontrelli
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Pontrelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Pontrelli, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pontrelli graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pontrelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Pontrelli MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Lucy Pontrelli practice?
- Dr. Lucy Pontrelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Lucy Pontrelli practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Infectious Disease Doctors.