A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Pontrelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Pontrelli, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pontrelli graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Pontrelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy DR Pontrelli MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Lucy D. Pontrelli practice?
- Dr. Lucy Pontrelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lucy Pontrelli practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.