A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Preyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Preyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Preyer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Preyer graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Preyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Woltz Preyer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lucy W. Preyer practice?
- Dr. Lucy Preyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lucy Preyer practices Psychiatry near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Psychiatrists.