A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Schmidt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Schmidt, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Schmidt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Marie Schmidt MD is a female Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lucy M. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Lucy Schmidt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lucy Schmidt practices Dermatology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See Palo Alto Dermatologists.