Dr. Lucy Shih MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 10th, 2016
My husband is a physician, and he said Dr. Shih has high respect amongst other physicians for her surgical skills. I also go to her for my hearing loss and hearing aids. A few weeks ago I was about to take a plane and I couldn't hear well. I called her and she stayed in the office late just to figure out the problem. She was successful.

May 8th, 2012
Excellent in every regard
Dr. Shi9h has been my ear doctor for the past twenty plus years. She did surgery on my ear twenty years ago, replacing the stapes and the ear drum. I have only the highest regard for Dr. Shih. Recently, she saw me in her office at 8:00 at night because I was travelling the next day and could not get to her office. She is kind and caring and explains what she feels is the problem and the steps she will take to fix it. My granddaughter goes to her and I recommed Dr. Shih to anyone who has an ear problem.

April 27th, 2012
A great doctor
This woman has a great bedside manner and took extra care to look at every possible cause of my chronic ear problem. I finally had a tube put into my ear and the difference was immediate. I have seen Dr. Shih several times, have always been treated with kindness, and I would recommend her to anyone.