A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Tompkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Tompkins, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tompkins graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Tompkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Stuart Tompkins MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucy S. Tompkins practice?
- Dr. Lucy Tompkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lucy Tompkins practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.