Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lucy Wibbenmeyer has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Lucy Wibbenmeyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Nathan Boyd
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Medical Oncology
Iowa City, IA 0 mi7
Dr. Alicia Gerke
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Iowa City, IA 0 mi11
Dr. Ingrid Lizarraga
Iowa City, IA 0 mi14