A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Wibbenmeyer, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wibbenmeyer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wibbenmeyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wibbenmeyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Wibbenmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lucy A. Wibbenmeyer practice?
Dr. Lucy Wibbenmeyer practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Surgeons and Iowa City Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lucia Wibbenmeyer, Dr. Luciana Wibbenmeyer, Dr. Lucie Wibbenmeyer, Dr. Lucienne Wibbenmeyer