A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Yeung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Lau Fong Yeung MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucy L. Yeung practice?
- Dr. Lucy Yeung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lucy Yeung practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists and Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors.