A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Yeung is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeung
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Yeung Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Yeung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Lau Fong Yeung MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucy L. Yeung practice?
- Dr. Lucy Yeung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lucy Yeung practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Culver City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Alhambra, CA.
See Culver City Anesthesiologists and Culver City Pain Management Doctors.