Learn more about Dr. Lucy Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Young, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy H.Y. Young FACS, MD, and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lucy H. Young practice?
- Dr. Lucy Young has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lucy Young practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Methuen, MA and Stoneham, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.