A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy HY Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy HY Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy HY Young, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. HY Young graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. HY Young has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy HY Young FACS, MD, and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lucy HY Young practice?
- Dr. Lucy HY Young has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lucy HY Young practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Stoneham, MA and Methuen, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.