A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Young, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy H.Y. Young FACS, MD, and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lucy H. Young practice?
- Dr. Lucy Young has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lucy Young practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Methuen, MA and Stoneham, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.