A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. LucyAnn Sciandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. LucyAnn Sciandra is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sciandra
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Sciandra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sciandra graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sciandra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. LucyAnn M Sciandra DO is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. LucyAnn M. Sciandra practice?
- Dr. LucyAnn Sciandra has 2 office locations.
Dr. LucyAnn Sciandra practices Infectious Disease near Nanticoke, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Nanticoke Infectious Disease Doctors.