A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. LucyAnn Sciandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. LucyAnn Sciandra is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sciandra
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sciandra graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sciandra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. LucyAnn M Sciandra DO is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. LucyAnn M. Sciandra practice?
- Dr. LucyAnn Sciandra has 2 office locations.
Dr. LucyAnn Sciandra practices Infectious Disease near Nanticoke, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Nanticoke Infectious Disease Doctors.